Wednesday 14 August 2013

MUA Artiste Collection Palette







Oo I love a bit of Make Up Academy Goodies!
I have quite a few palettes in my stash which i'm always changing up and recently rediscovered the MUA Artiste Palette.
In this palette, there are 6 colours which have a speckled/marbled effect which is quite interesting! I bought this a few months ago in Superdrug whilst it was on offer where you spend £6 or more on MUA products and you get this palette for free so I had to take advantage of it and after changing my make up storage, I rediscovered it!
The size of the palette is the same size as the other palettes but have rectangular pans instead of circular which means you get more product for £2 extra! All of the colours are well pigmented for the price of the palette and work really well on the eyes. The speckled/marbled doesn't come up on the eyes as seen in the swatch as well as I thought it would but that's not a biggie for me. I also like the colour range in this palette as there are some neutral colours alongside some colours I wouldn't use such as 'Ice' and 'Grape' (third and forth colours in) but I have worn them and blended them into a neutral smokey eye. I have to say 'Mocha', 'Chocolate' and 'Cookie' are my favourite colours out of the bunch and work well together.
The palette also comes with 2 blusher shades which a are pink with the colour on the left called 'Pink Sparkle' being a lighter colour. And if that wasn't enough, it also comes with a bronzer and highlighter! So you have everything you need in one palette which reduces the size of my make up bag right down. All the colours except the bronzer are shimmer which I personally love a shimmer in some colours.

Overall, I would recommend this product if you are looking for a multi-use palette with everything powder wise in.

Have you tired this palette and whats your opinion on it?

Kallie xxx



1 comment:

  1. love your blog x
    http://floralwaves080300.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I love it when I receive comments of you lovely lot! So I ensure to reply to all the comments I receive. Feel free to leave links to your blog alongside your comments and I will check them out!