Friday 26 July 2013

Would you rather? - Beauty edition


Now I don't know about you but there is something quite relaxing about browsing blogs and reading peoples tags. I love knowing more about people and such things as what there favourite product is, there favourite brand etc and I came along this tag and thought I would give it a whirl and add in some of my own questions.

Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?
I would have to say i'd rather loose all my eye shadows and palettes just for the fact that I cannot live without mascara. 

Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
I love having long hair so I would say never be able to cut it again. But the thought of all them split ends. Ew.

Would have rather have all high end products or all drugstore products?
So easy for me, drugstore. I don't currently have any high end make up so i'm a drugstore kinda girl. Don't get me wrong, if someone gave me loads of high end make up I wouldn't say no, but at this moment, I am not bothered that I don't have high end make up. I personally think why spend so much money on one product when you can get so much more at the drugstore? I know the quality is much better but some drugstore products are just as good as high end ones (so i've heard)

Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Mm, I would have to say pink cheek just for the fact that I mainly wear a pink cheek.

If you had £1000 to spend, Would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Ah, this is hard. Even though I love make up and beauty stuff, I would have to go with clothes just because I am forever needing clothes and I have a lot of make up as it is. 

Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
This question does not look good either way. I would have to say apply eyeliner as lipstick. Even though I don't really wear lipstick, you could use a nude eyeliner on the lips for s nude lip but I couldn't imagine a bright pink lipstick being put on my waterline. No thank you.

Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
I have no MAC products nor have I ever been to Sephora but I would have to say Sephora just because they have a range of different brands so there's always something different and we don't have one here in the UK.

Would you rather only use one eye shadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?
Again as I don't use lip products that often, I would have to say one eye shadow 

Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
We rarely have a 'summer' here in the UK so I would have to say wearing winter clothes in the summer because I get cold very easily like I sometimes find it cold in the summer when people are walking around half naked. And I couldn't see myself walking about in a bikini in winter. Hell no!

Would you rather dark nails or bright nails all year round?
This is easy, defo bright nails. I don't really like dark nails on me so my nails are always bright!

Would you rather give up your favourite lip product or your favourite eye product?
Easy peasy, again it would be favourite lip product. I at least need mascara in my life. But, having no lip balm for my horrible lips? Eww.

Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a pony tail or a messy bun?
Hmm not this depends on what my hair is like as in if its curly or straight. I prefer my hair to be in a ponytail when it's straight but I quite like my hair in a messy bun. I would have to say, messy bun.

Would you rather never being able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?
I would never use lip gloss again. I hate it when my nails aren't painted and I don't really use lip gloss. 

Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all? or sharpie them in everyday?
Have you seen pictures of people without eyebrows?! I'd rather sharpie them in everyday!

Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
Ahh, this is hard! I love make up and nail polish! But I'm going to contradict myself now and I'd rather live without nail polish just because people see my face more than my hands.

There you go, a fun little tag for you know a bit more about me! I tag YOU to take part in this tag, don't forget to leave your links below so I have have a little read!

Kallie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when I receive comments of you lovely lot! So I ensure to reply to all the comments I receive. Feel free to leave links to your blog alongside your comments and I will check them out!