Tuesday 9 July 2013

Wish list #1

Hey guys!

There are a few products which have caught my eye recently which I've been wanting. I've been trying not to spend money of make up that I really don't need which I've created a wish list for. Now whenever I read posts like this, they usually contain expensive luxury items. But considering I don't have a lot of money, all the products that's on my wish list are drugstore items.


Collection Illuminating Touch Concealer. £4.99
I've had my eye on this product for a while but I have the lasting perfection concealer which I love so I thought to myself, I don't need another concealer. But, I am running low on my concealer and therefore thinking of what concealer to get next. I like the idea of this concealer as it is brightening which will help with the summer as nights get later and my dark circles will get darker. I will be buying the lasting perfecting concealer again and use the brightening concealer under my eyes. This concealer is £4.99 but in my local Wilkinsons, there's an offer so its now £2.49! Bargain.

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder. £3.99
I currently have 2 powders on the go which are collections loose powder and Rimmel match Perfection loose powder so I don't feel the need to rush out and get this. I like both loose and pressed powder but for the summer I prefer a pressed powder as its a lot smaller to fit in my bag when needing to re apply during the day.

Bourjois Bronzing Powder Delice De Pondre. £6.99
Now if you read my 'Beauty things I suck at' post, you would know that I cannot contour for the life of me. I feel that there is no shape in my face so I find it hard to contour. But, it's one of those things that I want to conquer and be able to say, ' I can do it'. I use a bronzing powder from a blusher palette but I've heard so many good things about this bronzer and I feel that if I invest in a good powder and brush, I will hopefully be able to contour.

Maybelline Baby Lips.
Baby Lips are not available in the UK yet and there was speculation that they will be coming to the UK soon. I looked on Boots website today and they stated that they were soon to be in stock. When I first read about these I was drawn in immediately. If you read my posts, you know I do not work well with lip products so when I saw that these were a lip balm with colour, I wanted to get them. I've heard many good things about these products and I can't wait to try them out when they arrive in the UK.

Real Techniques Brushes - Core Collection. £21.99
I have the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush and I love it dearly and ever since I bought this brush, I wanted to try the other brushes mostly for the contour brush which I heard works well with the Bourjois Bronzing Powder. I want to collect all the Real Technique brushes but I feel that at the moment, I would use the face brushes for than the Eye starter kit. I also really want the powder and blush brushes so I'm saving my boots points to purchase these!

What products are on your wishlist?

Kallie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when I receive comments of you lovely lot! So I ensure to reply to all the comments I receive. Feel free to leave links to your blog alongside your comments and I will check them out!