Monday 14 April 2014

Where have I been?

Well, sitting here watching KUWTK and typing this post feels very, weird.
On my last post, I said how this year is important for me with my last year at college and that I am wanting to go to uni and that I was going to take a slight backseat to blogging and focus on my career. Which I have definitely done.
I did not mean to completely stop blogging for 8 months but life got busy which means I really haven't had the time to sit down and write posts. So I just want to take the time to explain about whats gone on recently and what is going to come within the next few months.

Well when I first started this blog, I said that me and my boyfriend were looking at moving out with our two best friends. Well, November came and we found a place and we moved in!
The idea that I have moved out of my family home and have my own place still doesn't sound right *pinches my arm to realise it is all true*. We went to look at this place and within two weeks, we were moving all of our stuff in and I was unpacking everything. The experience of moving out of my family home was harder than what I thought. I'm not going to lie, I did shed a tear because the thought of not seeing my mum, dad and younger brothers and sister was quite upsetting as I was so used to seeing them everyday. However now, I believe that my relationship with my family has grown as I appreciate them more than what I did already and I enjoy the days of where I have my little brothers and sister staying over. I love it.

As you know, this year is my last year at college doing Forensic Science so it is important that I get the best grades that I am get to move on with further education. Before Christmas after applying to university, I received all 4 offers from my chosen universities without no rejections! The thought of me going to uni this years till baffles me. I have chosen Anglia Ruskin to study Crime and Investigation Studies as my firm and my local university to do the same course as my insurance. But the hard work does not stop there, I still have so much work to do in so little time.

So what is to come from my little blog?
I really have missed blogging. I have been debating to start blogging again for months but I have finally decided that even though I have plenty of work to be getting on with, I still need time to relax and ramble on about things I love.

I am so sorry this post has been long awaited and long winded but, better late than never. Remember to leave me comments letting me know on what you're wanting to see on beautyfromwithin.

Kallie x

Instagram|Twitter|Bloglovin'|Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when I receive comments of you lovely lot! So I ensure to reply to all the comments I receive. Feel free to leave links to your blog alongside your comments and I will check them out!