Thursday 8 August 2013

HD Brows Palette in 'Bombshell'






HD Brow Palette - £19.99

Unless you have been living under a rock the past few years, you would know that eyebrows have become a big statement in the world of beauty. With the likes of Cara Delevingne being popular for her bold brows, everyone now dreams of having the perfect brows. 

Last year I received a product which I had been wanting for months in a Glossybox which was the HD Brows palette. I literally screamed with joy when this arrived! I got the colour 'Bombshell' which is for blonde hair but my eyebrows are naturally light so this palette is a good match.

Now I have tried using wax and pencils but my eyebrows are naturally very thin (many people think I wax, thread or pluck them, I don't) so I find it hard to use these types of products. I have also used a basic light brown eyeshadow to fill in my brows before I received this and it did a pretty good job. After I fill my brows in, I use a clear mascara to ensure that they stay put all day.

The palette itself comes with a nude colour which doesn't show up to well on my skin but I use it on my brow bone to highlight it. It also comes with a matte black shadow which works great on the lash line if you want a subtle eyeliner look. It also comes with two brow colours called 'Medium Blonde' and 'Ash Blonde' which are very similar in colour but Medium Blonde is a lighter brown colour which I currently use at the moment to fill my brows. All the colours are very pigmented so only a little is needed to fill my brows in.

I use my ELF flat eyeliner brush to apply the shadow to my brows as its thin and its easy for me to line my eyebrows. From the picture above you can see how thin my brows are so I don't like to make them any bigger because I have quite a small face anyway so I think it would look stupid. I also don't like to make them look too perfect as I like a natural looking face so having perfect strong brows just wouldn't suit me.

The design of the palette is very simple and not too big. It comes with a large mirror which means you don't have to carry around a mirror if you have this with you. It also comes with a brush is surprisingly good as I don't really use brushes that come with palettes. I would continue using it but I've lost it. Typical.

What do you think of the HD Brows Palette and have you tired any of there other products?

Kallie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when I receive comments of you lovely lot! So I ensure to reply to all the comments I receive. Feel free to leave links to your blog alongside your comments and I will check them out!